SMC Discussion Areas
May 14, 2024, 05:23:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 81 Bottle Stack  (Read 2825 times)
msanborn
25 Cent Member

« on: April 03, 2010, 08:00:34 pm »

Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to re-assemble a bottle stack for a Vendo 81B? (pictures too) I just received mine back from being powder coated, and need to replace the face plate that was damaged, (I have one that I will need to modify, but it should work).  I took detailed pictures of it before, but I am sure there is some trick that I need to know, to make it easier for a beginner. I am trying to avoid missing something simple, that will lead me to waste half of a day staring it, and scratching my head wondering what I am doing wrong.   Any tips would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  M

Vendo 81
Vendo 39
Pepsi VMC 81
Ideal Slider
Glasco Slider
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 08:52:44 am »

Your best bet is to just have another to go from? if you don't have one in front of you. Take a ton of pictures of each peice and how it's assembled so when you put it back together you know how it goes...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
msanborn
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 04:15:05 pm »

Thanks, I did take lots of pictures, we will see how it goes, especially after I retro fit a new face plate.  Thanks again.  M

Vendo 81
Vendo 39
Pepsi VMC 81
Ideal Slider
Glasco Slider
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: