SMC Discussion Areas
May 13, 2024, 07:06:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glasco Model GBC-200 A-31000 HELP I need info on this machine !!!  (Read 2509 times)
bardlazyd
« on: March 14, 2008, 02:15:43 pm »

I recently found and purchased a working Glasco modle GBC-200, A-31000 that was sitting in someones yard.  Tried to research via net and I can find absolutely nothing on this particular model.  IT has the same deminsions as the GBV-50, but has no right side door.  The only access is through the top.  It has rounded corners.  When you open the top it has a lip on the front and back that looks as if it could have held a rack.  There are no holes where a coin mech. could have been.  I contacted a Steve person via fun-tronics and he said he can find nothing on it.  HELP!!  It would be nice to know the history  help
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 02:42:09 pm »

In this case, a photo would be the help you could provide us...

My six cents,

Jim

MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 08:02:07 pm »

I had one like it once. No loading door for a slider rack, no coin mech. and it also had brackets for a rack, all of which led me to believe it was marketed by Glasco as some sort
of a deli case.  One thing I do specifically remember......it had a light installed in the center of the rear wall with a light bulb guard around it!

Glen
bardlazyd
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 01:59:01 am »

You are right - there is a light in the center back.  There are holes for the cap catcher on the left side as well as marks around where it was attached, and you can see the outline, faded as it is, of the Coca Cola fishtail emblem on the front.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: