SMC Discussion Areas
May 12, 2024, 09:47:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choice Vend five selection relay box (Pics Posted)  (Read 2500 times)
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« on: September 06, 2013, 10:32:16 pm »

When I took my old Choice Vend monster off to the scrapper, one of the few things I kept was the Prime-Line 5 selection relay box (green label). I have no idea if it works. The vending system on the machine was so messed up it was hard to tell what all was going on, but I did notice one of the little black buttons on the box pop out when trying to initiate a vend cycle with the door open. One of the clips is broken off on the top electrical connector, other than that the outside just needs cleaning as far as I can tell. I haven't opened it to check the inside.

I was wondering what it might be worth. I can take some pictures, if it would help. Thanks.

EDIT: Ok here we go. I had to reduce to 640x480 to get under the board size limitation.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 01:20:10 pm by Pixel » Logged
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 01:19:50 pm »

*bump* for pics posted

It's got a little rust on it, but not too bad. It mostly needs the dirt cleaned off of it. You can see the broken connector clip on the right side of the top.

I'm not quite sure how to open it. What's the best way to go about it? Is there any way to tell from looking at the relays themselves if the internals might still be okay?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: