SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 03:40:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchased my first coke machine !  (Read 2636 times)
chrispf
« on: April 28, 2010, 11:56:37 am »

I purchased my first coke machine this past weekend.  It's a wc-102-md.  It looks in decent shape but not sure of the overall functionality. 

I currently don't have the key and the plug was cut off the cord.  Also, when I put change in it, it comes right out in the change return.

I plan on drilling out the lock to get into it unless anyone has another suggestion.  I'll then check out the coin mech.  If it's complete I'll need to figure out why the coins drop right down into the coin return.

But my real concern is why would the plug be cut off.  I plan on connecting another plug soon but I'm hesitant on actually plugging it into the outlet.  Is there anything I should check before plugging it in?  I would rather not damage anything if I can help it.

Unfortunately I'm not able to get any answers from the previous owner.     

Pics coming soon.

Thanks for any advice!
chrispf
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 12:55:55 pm »

I'm thinking this is posted in the wrong area.  Moving to ...  'Post 60's Machines & Coolers'

scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 12:56:36 pm »

With the coin mechanism I think they need power in order to accept coins. I know on my machine if I put coins in it when it is unpluged they will drop straight through.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: