SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 08:50:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 144md  (Read 3107 times)
« on: November 13, 2002, 03:57:22 pm »

Well I finally found some place that makes mention of the Vendo 144MD machine ever being made.  soda-machines.com make mention of it under the Vendo 144.  Once I actually get the machine in my house I'll be able to send some Pics, but I'm trying to find out if anyone else out there has any more information on this machine.  I would like to restore it to its original beauty, but I can't seem to find any type of documentation anywhere on it.  Here is this websites description where it mentions the 144MD. Any ideas or suggestions on where I can find out more please email me at ghouseholder@bdi.cc

Mine looks just like the bottom one, except that it has three buttons on it to choose different types of soda.

http://soda-machines.com/machines/vendo/v144.html

Thanks,
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2002, 07:42:08 am »

Hello Greg,

I just attempted to purchase an original manual for this model on greedbay last week...  What information are you looking for...?
My recommendation is acquire a service manual for this model; you can contact one of the Parts Suppliers in the Parts Suppliers Section with Fun-Tronics possible having the manual in stock.

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: