SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 03:03:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just picked up a USS-64 last night  (Read 8874 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 02:45:13 am »

They are two different machines. Thanks I really liked the first machine. that ras my first restoration and my first upright machine. It is was in my college apartment.We held poker tournaments on a regular basis and that machine vended a lot of bud light in its day. Everyone loved getting beer from an old Coke machine. We kept it on free vend and let people stock it up with the beer that they brought. We also would usually have a keg on tap from the Cornelius compact 50 that we converted into a kegerator.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 08:11:12 am »

Nice USS-8-64!  I have the exact same one with the exception of the French on the side.  It is the first machine in my collection and I am keeping my woodgrain just the way it is; however, the custom paint jobs that I have seen from some of the other guys on the sight look fantastic!  I may have to get another one and do it up with a unique theme.  I love the machine because it is compact and versatile in what it can vend.

Welcome to the hobby--as everyone has said--it is addicting!  But it keeps us out of trouble!
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 11:21:29 am »

Welcome to the hobby--as everyone has said--it is addicting!  But it keeps us out of trouble!

This hobby gets me in more trouble... Everytime I bring a new machine home, I'm in the doghouse..

I like the USS-64 machines as well. I've got 2 right now. One as a daily use, one waiting to put a new compressor in.

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
FouFF
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 05:49:15 pm »

thanks everyone for the comment and it's true it getting in trouble twice in 2 week how
 help I thing I need to see the doctor ?? loll

I love this hobby and can wait to finish my frist machine
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 10:36:51 pm »

The USS-64 is one of my favort. Here is one I did in MOXIE. Memory Lane Restorations.
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 10:37:57 pm »

More
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 10:39:10 pm »

More
FouFF
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 06:28:13 am »

can't not be more clean very good job
FouFF
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 08:32:50 pm »

First thing I have to say, is someone should have warned you this hobby was
addicting biggrin
      Secondly, your new machine is a CSS-8 64.........much more desireable than a USS-64 or your Vendo 56 because it will vend less expensive cans of soda.
      Thirdly.....when we find a machine as nice as your Cavalier,we might re-paint
the woodgrain coin door...but other than that, we keep it original. Yours is NICE! drinking

here is a picture of the plate on the side

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: