SMC Discussion Areas
May 15, 2024, 02:08:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One and Done  (Read 4450 times)
7-upslider
5 Cent Member

« on: April 13, 2009, 06:46:42 pm »

Hey guys,

Just got my Lacrosse 318-6 wired to the jones plug and to the coin mechanism.  My problem is that it will vend one can and won't reset itself unless you unplug it.  All the six flavors work, but the vending mechanism stays stuck allowing just one can out and then staying stuck until it's unplugged... Do i have something wired wrong to the jones plug? How do i get it to reset itself without unplugging it all the time.  Thanks

Jonny
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:20:09 pm »

some drop-chute machines have a delivery-switch located somewhere about the flapper/chute, which if it doesn't trigger the machine will still think it's in the middle of a vend-cycle & it will wait until that delivery switch tells it that it has delivered a can/bottle, then the coinmech will reset & accept another coin(s)

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 11:39:25 pm »

I had a Vendo 80 with that problem last week. So best to just bypass that
switch?

Glen
7-upslider
5 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 02:08:32 am »

Thanks Johnie.. How should I go about fixing that switch? Like moondawg suggested and by passing it? Will it still vend correctly.. I know you've given me the wiring for the jones connector already but you show hooking 6 wires up and I only have 5 to hook up? 1 black 1 white 1 gray 1 brown 1 pink/purple.... Right now the machine vends one can whether I put money in the coin mech or not.. But like I said just one can and it stays in the vend stage... I'm thoroughly confused.. Thanks agai. For the help...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: