SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 07:18:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vendo 192-6 goes into a vend loop on selec 2.  (Read 4264 times)
warlocke

« on: August 08, 2008, 08:14:50 pm »

i just got a vendo 192-6 selec can vending machine, (coke) for $25 bucks. gets nice and cold, just has a slight problem with button 2, when i was testing it, and selected 2, (had a can in each column) it would click like it was vending but no can, and also after that it goes into what im thinking is a vend loop each time the correct amount is inserted, i tried cleaning the contacts and no dice, what i found upon further inspection is that the "U" arm that locks it in place after  a vend is causing it unless the clutch is turned by hand to lock it. is this a defective motor or is it just something im missing?

also 5 of the sold out lights do not work, i plugged the working one into another column and it lit up fine, so im guessing burnt out lights, any ideas for replacements? this is going into the garage of my new house and will help fund my ford project so i want it working if possible,

thanks guys this seems like a good forum and full of info. i did buy the manual from olamachines.com and got a few other manuals, i tried to go from there but no dice,
warlocke

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 09:48:01 pm »

i started cleaning it today, cleaning up nice on the inside, i found a few of the springs on the motor is missing so im going to try to find a similar replacement tomorrow, also everything was really gummed up inside, so we got the rack out. neighbor cleaned a few of the motors while i was working on the inside and he noticed the springs,

also how can i make this vend the "new" 12oz cans? right now if i drop them in from the top they will fall off the track, anyone sell shim kits or anything?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: