SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 12:41:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need color code  (Read 5871 times)
FouFF
« on: May 24, 2008, 11:11:43 pm »

Hi what to now is someone here that have the color code for a vendo 56 pepsi machine I will need the 3 color?

davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 01:57:39 am »

I've "nicked this from another site that might help you....

Dupont "Intense Blue"  1014 L.R.V. 31%  Blue Great Color to restore the old Ideal Pepsi Sliders and other Pepsi machines that had the dark blue tone. 

To be honest its generally agreed here that you get the nearest colour match
to what you want... I use an automotive store for my paint and pick one "off the shelves" should
I get any nicks or scrapes I can then patch up using the kits they sell in that colour...

Have you searched the archive??? This topic appears quite regular and people have listed colours in the past...

Dave
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 04:44:41 am »

If you take a small piece to the automotive paint store they can scan the color and get an exact match for you.
FouFF
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 07:29:31 am »

Have you searched the archive??? This topic appears quite regular and people have listed colours in the past...

Dave

Ive search a bit but the only info that I found was for coke.

If you take a small piece to the automotive paint store they can scan the color and get an exact match for you.

good Idea I think it's the best I can do to have the perfect color
FouFF
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 07:12:32 pm »

tomorrow will be the big for the color code all post the code that the guy over there will scan   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: