SMC Discussion Areas
May 01, 2024, 06:26:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Sizes?  (Read 4925 times)
sjaguar13
« on: January 29, 2008, 12:27:26 am »

I have some kind of machine, which I can't identify. I don't see any kind of label on it saying who made it or a model number. Anyway, it has a bar with 3 flat parts. It can hold 3 cans deep. The problem is, I am looking to put in 16 ounce cans or 12 ounce cans that are the tall, thin kind.

I do I know if this would work? The tall cans don't seem like they would sine I won't be able to 3 deep, probably only 2. That would mean that the middle flat section on the bar would be shared by both cans. I think that would also happen with the 12 ounce slim cans. I don't know if the 10 ounce cans would have an issue, other than they would rattle around. Is there some way to adjust it so it can do cans that aren't the normal 12 ounce size?

http://www.ceetus.com/pepsi/DSC04363.JPG
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 11:03:27 am »

Without knowing what machine we're dealing with, it's hard to say how to set the columns, but if you could post a picture of the front of the machine & the inside ( full frontal  wow) someone might be able to identify it & help you out.

from what I can see of your columns, the front gate just keeps the cans from falling out the front of it, there should be a back spacer that should be able to adjust to allow for the depth of the bigger 16-oz tall boy cans.  as for the smaller 10-oz cans, you may have to shim the sides of the columns to take up the slack (make the column narrower) so they dont get stuck side-by-side at the bottom. but once its shimmed, it sould vend the small 10-oz cans too.

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: