SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 02:02:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Idaho and VF56 parts / machine Take it all  (Read 2916 times)
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« on: March 19, 2007, 09:42:26 pm »

I have on parts machine. I down in idaho about 18 miles from pocatello. I have two VF56. One machine I put together to use and the other is in peices. I keep all the good peices. Layed them out. But figured it would be to much for my pocket book to handle.

You get refrig deck with bad compressor, door, bottle rack missing serveral peices, no glass in the door, no sign, bag of nuts and bolts. Inside metal liner is out. etc etc. No I prefer not baggin things up. But if anybody want to stop by and pick up all my left over parts. They are welcome to. Please let me know soon. If not it is going to the dump.

later,

Josh
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 10:05:34 pm »

Before you take it to the dump I will buy the bottle door.
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 01:32:16 am »

Let me see if there is any takes. It will be a few before I get into the garage and see what is all up. The bottle door is off with no glass in it and has gasket. I think. It has been a while. But also I have not boxed up anything that big. So let me find out if anybody is like in utah or idaho or something close first. Also this is a square top.

I'll keep you in mind though.

Thanks,

Josh
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 03:42:38 am »

Josh, I am in no hurry. I can wait. Boxing is easy. I make my own boxes for stuff like that. Since there is no glass just wrap cardboard around it and ship. I have never had a problem and I would not hold you responsible for damage if something happened.

I understand that you want to wait. No problem. Post a pic of it. It will help you get a taker for the whole machine.
Josh
Kevin C
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 08:29:04 pm »

Hello

Whats up wth the bottle rack?  Will it work on Free Vend?

If so I would like it.

Kevin

Vendo 63-C   On the job
Vendo 56   Going back together
Vendo 56-C    Waiting for rehab!
Vendo 126  Rough outside but loaded & operational
Vendo 110  Under repair
Ideal 55 -  **For Sale make offer
Glasco 55 -  Waiting
Royal 650  On the job
Lance Snack Machine - On the job
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 12:29:56 am »

I don't know all the cross ref. But yet somebody before me tore it apart to free vend it. So yes. It free vends on the bottle rack.

Josh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: