SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 11:22:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help my vf56 vend  (Read 2630 times)
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« on: August 29, 2006, 06:07:07 pm »

Vf 56 square top can rack.

well i got it back together. rack in and such. but it does not vend.

the relay does engage. pushes the level on the can rack up. pulls into itself.

in order to vend. i reach down and press the level down. this allows a vend.

it also does not seem to relock the can rack. am i missing a part.

yes i did change the wires around and checked both relays. they both pull up. the wrong way or something.

thanks,

josh
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 07:18:50 pm »

I went out and checked things out. if i push the tab up and then back down. everything seems to function. am i mising a spring? a picture of the can rack would be great. if somebody has one floating around. the machine side. not the one side that is open into the machine. especial the bottom side.  yes the relay pulls the lever up. but nothing returns it back down. i can push it up and then down with my finger and it vends. so hope this additional info helps.

thanks,

josh
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 07:28:02 pm »

I have the same thing kinda happenning with mine right now.. you have to push down the flap after pulling out a can. my belief is that the little cams on the outside of each flap need some lube. i use a white lithium grease on all the slide parts and it usually works. just haven't had time to do it yet on this one..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 09:48:00 pm »

Okay, Okay. I looked over the machine still not luck and no picture. I didn't have a good set of batteries for my camera. Plus I think I went 1,0000 times per minute. It it is not the can levers. I'll try to explain.

When you put money in the relay enguages. But something does not go back or in the proper position. If somebody could explain what way the relay is suspose to push the level. That would help. Pull it up or down.

Now I can reach down to the bottom of the can rack. Push up and then down. I think and now I can pull the tab to vend a can. I wish I could take pictures of that side of the can rack. To have you guys look and see if there is anything missing on the stack. I found the pictures of the bottle rack. But it is a little different. Any additonal help would be great.

Thanks,

Josh
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 06:29:34 am »

When the vend solenoid fires, it releases the locking mechanism to allow the flap to open and take a can. If the flap does not return properly, it will not allow the next vend cycle. I had the same problem on my v63 bottle stack, but same principle. There are also a few springs on the covered side of the stack that help the flap to return. I would try to lube everything... you may be surprised.

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: