SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 01:35:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VF 56 Square Top Update  (Read 1736 times)
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« on: August 29, 2006, 01:24:39 pm »

Well, I found a missing bracket to the can rack. So I painted and putting back together one machine. So this leave a machine in peices with missing parts and problems (Like bad compressor). This is up for grabs. Location American Falls Idaho. No Prefer not sending out parts. Just please come take the machine. If you want to trade for another machine. That is fine. I'm sortof looking for a 70's wood grain chest type or some version of dr pepper machine from the 80's. But that is a wish list. I just don't want this other machine to sit.  I'll post some pics of the other machine peices. The main problem besides missing parts on the bottle rack and ofcourse compressor deck. The bottom of the top plate is rusted really bad. Not the metal liner. The bottom itself the insulation sets on. I'll try to get pics. So if anybody is in idaho or utah or around this area. Let me know. Lets talk. Also I should have pics up of the assembled machine in a little bit.

Thanks,

Josh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: