SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 05:54:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Long week but a good score  (Read 18834 times)
Slider-Bob
Soda Jerks

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2013, 12:08:41 pm »

Ed...You keep buying all those machines in Michigan, and the Michigan Mafia will make sure your other ankle looks like your broken one! laugh

Restored Coke 81D
Restored Pepsi, 7up VMC 81
Restored Popperette
Restored Wayne 60
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 07:42:44 pm »

Signguy

Are you  talking about Tony in Ohio ?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:11:23 pm by Ltransam » Logged

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2013, 08:49:37 pm »

Great Score Tim...

I am one of the other Members who has one too.. and it was funny i had a long conversation with a guy at the chicago show who restored stoners ,he even makes the reverse screen printed glass, and he was doubting the existance of them.. I told him i have one and konw of a few others...

I may have him make up the glass I need for mine as it's two peices ... so if you ever need a set for the stoner jr with gum wheel.. let me know maybe we can get a package rate?

Nice pickup!
I asked Tony if he was ever going to reproduce the glass in the other original colors I have seen instead of just the red/black version...  At the time, he said no since it is too expensive to have other colors made...
I'm in the process of getting several versions done on printed vinyl and layered between two 1/8 pieces. I'm working on the old 6select Univendor glass from the late 30's/early 40's which is very art-deco. This was before they merged with Stoner...

As far as the Junior/120w/ gum wheel, this is model I would like to own some day as well ! ! !

My six cents,

Jim

SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2013, 09:50:30 am »

Signguy

Are you  talking about Tony in Ohio ?
Yeah Pretty sure that was him..

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2013, 11:41:36 am »

Yea , He's a Good Guy .But He Could Not Reproduce my stoner pastries Machine Glass  do to the Condition .Its Been 2 years trying

And Curtis  is really busy he said he's got a Nice One that Could Be copied. But I had Bugging Him since it's been a long time We Spoke at the Fall show last year .But I don't think he's slowed down yet to Follow up on it

So I spoke To Jim because He also is picking Up a 5 pull Pastries Like Mine . And  I'll most likely send it to him .Jim Dose Most Of his own and offered his assistance .

The glass is the Only Thing I want Before I start the Rebuild  down down

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2013, 08:24:40 pm »

I'm in the process of getting several versions done on printed vinyl and layered between two 1/8 pieces. I'm working on the old 6select Univendor glass from the late 30's/early 40's which is very art-deco. This was before they merged with Stoner...

I would be interested in one of those for my vintage Univendor.\ if this is the machine you are making it for.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 08:26:53 pm »

I may have him make up the glass I need for mine as it's two peices ... so if you ever need a set for the stoner jr with gum wheel.. let me know maybe we can get a package rate?

Let me know what you find out.  I would like to get glass for the gray junior/120 with gum/mint

drinking Tim drinking
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: