SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 02:31:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Popcorn Shop/Minit Pop/U Pop It  (Read 17985 times)
Roadman
25 Cent Member

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 08:11:16 am »

very, very nice!
PopcornShop
10 Cent Member

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 03:20:16 pm »

Hey Roadman...Thanks for the comment!!
bergy
5 Cent Member

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2012, 10:13:35 am »

You did a really nice job on that. Looks very cool.

Are these machines hard to find?
PopcornShop
10 Cent Member

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 11:20:00 pm »

Thanks bergy...  These machines are rare... So there not all that easy to find... But I think there are def. machines out there..One just has to dig a bit more..lol...The key really is finding one fairly complete...Ive been buying machines and parts for years..I really enjoy restoring them..The style of these type of machines is very appealing as well... I would have to say for a coin-op popcorn machine they are one of the most coolest to watch..  You in the hunt for a machine?
bergy
5 Cent Member

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 09:56:20 pm »

I am not in the hunt for one right now but think I will be one day.

I think I would probably look at buying one already restored as they look pretty complicated. Definitely coolest popcorn machine I have seen.
PopcornShop
10 Cent Member

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2012, 11:44:33 pm »

Hey bergy..  I would def. recommend this type of machine forsure... I just think the over all of this type of popcorn machine was done very well.. Most people seem to like to buy them restored.. I on the other hand dont mind at all finding them in the rough... But the key is finding them with most of the parts...So if your not familiar at all with these machines you want to be careful buying one to restore yourself because if you are missing a key part that is hard to get that might just be a show stopper for yah...(One example would be the Hot Plate!) As far as being complicated they seem like that at first but once you dig into them they are not bad at all...  Just take lots of pics before you pull it apart.. cheers!...Brian....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: