SMC Discussion Areas
May 25, 2024, 09:19:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Candy machine  (Read 22571 times)
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« on: June 30, 2010, 11:30:21 pm »

It looks like I might be getting my second machine. Since the pepsi machine is too big to bring back to school I am thinking of getting a small machine to have in my dorm. ( I really like having a vending machine there  laugh ) I decided that I want one of those candy machines like you see at the grocery stores that dispense gumballs or those little cheap toys so I put an ad on craigslist and I got a response from someone who has some. They did not tell me what model they were but they said they were red northwestern machines and they are clean and ready to go. I think they might be this kind http://www.nwcorp.com/products/machines/model60/ I am going to give them a call tomorrow and find out more. I will let you guys know what I find out. Also this time my parents know I am going to get a new machine  biggrin
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 11:40:31 pm »

Also are these machines pretty easy to take care of? It looks like from what I can see is you just fill it up and clean it every so often.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:52:25 pm »

Easy to take care of. Only thing to watch out for is if salted peanuts have been in the machine could be corrosion.
Creighton
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 11:53:35 pm »

Easy to take care of. Only thing to watch out for is if salted peanuts have been in the machine could be corrosion.
Creighton

I am really glad you said something about that. I was concidering putting those in there. Thanks for letting me know.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 07:43:48 am »

If you are not taking your big Pepsi machine back to school you might start looking for a Coinco CT-48 to replace it.  Nice compact machine that can vend 3 brands.  I have picked these up for $100 in great working condition.  The can be hung on the wall so they don't take up a lot of room.

drinking Tim drinking
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 11:04:30 pm »

That is a neat little machine. How many cans do they hold?
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 11:06:04 pm »

Are parts pretty easy to find for the candy machine? Maybe I will buy two or three and keep one as a parts machine.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 11:54:36 pm »

I have had a fe of these and they are easy and great machines. They hold 48 cans / 3 selections  so 16 cans each selection.
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 11:40:56 pm »

I will have to look into getting one of those. I know there is an auto glass place here in town that has one. I see it through their window everytime I drive by there. But I don't know if they use it or not. Maybe I will ask them about it. It does not look like they have it plugged in so it might be worth a shot.
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 11:42:04 pm »

Where do you get parts for the candy machine? Just wondering incase I need to get a key or replace some plastic parts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: