SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 02:23:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duncan parking meter  (Read 47485 times)
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2010, 12:55:28 pm »

I started messing with the meter again. I think it needs some oil or something but I can't get a hold of the manual that duncan used to have on their website. I also would like to get a lock for the back of the meter. For some stupid reason I did not have the guys that helped me with the meter put a new one in and now I have a hole in the back. If anyone comes accross one of the locks for these and the little metal part that pushes the locking lever let me know.
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2010, 11:16:24 pm »

Got the mech working a little while back. The person at Duncan told me that since it was not going to be used outside again that regular clock oil would work fine. I also had them email me a copy of the maintinence instructions for the mechanisms because they took down the one that was origionally on their website. I also found a new lock and cam and it has even been modified so that I don't need a key. After emailing the public works department a few times they said that they have one that I can have. Going to stop by sometime and pick it up. I will post some pics of it when I do get a lock in there.
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2010, 11:28:25 pm »

Finally got a lock for the back of it and now have a complete meter. Public works department gave me a lock with the cam for free. They even removed the tumblers so I can open and close it with a screw driver.
VMAXMAN
10 Cent Member

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2015, 01:15:23 pm »

I know this is a VERY old topic, but does anyone have the manual for the duncan model 60 meter still?
Ken Layton
5 Cent Member

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2015, 12:29:46 pm »

I have the Duncan "Mechanical Meter Maintenance Manual" in pdf format. 

PM me your email address.

Carbon Arc --- the light that's bright is the light that's right ---for film projection that is!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: