SMC Discussion Areas
May 01, 2024, 07:11:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westinghouse wc-42-t  (Read 6721 times)
_Leo_
« on: August 10, 2009, 03:21:10 pm »

Hi All,

Anyone know what kind of price i can expect to sell this for? Or if anyone is interested. We are located near Beloit,WI

We have 2 machines this one and a layflat. This one turns on and gets pretty cold and so does the other one. Has all the wireing diagrams on the inside and the pictures do not do it justice. Please let me know if anyone is interested or could tell me a value.

Thanks

Also, More pictures available! Just let me know and i can send you a few or post a few more to get a better idea. Also click the picture a few times and it gets pretty large for you to see detail.

Thanks again!

_Leo_
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 03:48:01 pm »

Heres acouple more pictures!
_Leo_
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 01:07:12 pm »

Can anyone just tell me how much this is worth? Or if its in good shape? Any info would be great.

Thanks!
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 01:23:44 pm »

Looks to be in rough shape to me - broken breaker strips and door liner - broken louvres, rusty compressor area and probably rusted out above the compressor.
On the bright side, it does appear complete. You would make more money by parting it out and selling the individual pieces, but as a whole I would say $300-$400. The sum of the parts is always greater than the whole.

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
_Leo_
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 07:09:27 pm »

Hey!

Thank you very much for the info! Im driving up to my dads tommorrow night so ill take some better pics of it! I just called him he told me it wasnt very rusty but actually dirty. I see exactly what you mean though. He also has a layflat one when the doors slide up from the same era he believes and a bunch of old coke signs. Im ggoing to get some pictures of that one as well and I can post those up tommorrow!

We probably just want to sell it all one shot, even though it might be more lucrative to part it out. Hopefully thats an incentive for someone! It all came with a restaurant that he purchased so we dont really know any details or information, I found the model number on the side and started there!

Thanks again for the information and please feel free to post more if you wish!

Have a good nite!

Leo
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 07:13:21 pm by _Leo_ » Logged
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 11:05:46 pm »

I may be interested in the signs. Please post a picture when you get over to see them.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 08:24:54 am »

Hello,
I'm in Wisconsin as well, and would be interested in the lot , pending the photos..
you can post them or send them directly to
john@Popmachineshop.com

not sure what you mean by a Layflat machine? maybe a chest cooler?

Thanks
John

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: