SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 09:27:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier 55d getting painted  (Read 1962 times)
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« on: September 08, 2005, 07:23:59 am »

Welp, I'm pretty darn stoked at the thought of getting back a freshly painted machine.

After almost 4 months of searching my area for a painter that was willing to take on a soda pop machine, I struck gold!

I found the shop around 3 weeks ago and told him what I wanted to accomplish. He said that they don't usually do stuff like this due to the fact that they had a few customers that kind of burnt them. He asked me to look around a bit and see if I could find anybody else and that if I didn't, give him a call back and he'd do it.

I was a bit apprehensive at first but after dropping the machine to be painted off yesterday evening, all of those apprehensions are gone! I'll have the machine back either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. He seems genuinely interested and his guys were swarming all over it the second it hit the body shop floor. So....I'll snap some photo's when I get it back!

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: