SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 10:07:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wood grain contact paper  (Read 3299 times)
« on: January 05, 2004, 01:12:49 pm »

Hi
   I am restoring a Choice vend VUB coke machine and the simulated wood grain is torn on the bottom and creased in places I will have to remove it, but here is the question I see red paint underneath and I  am tempted to just paint it red (I love that look) and not put new simulated wood grain back on If the VUB came this way as an option I would do it with out question but since no one on this group has ever seen the machine and there is no information on the options (the service manual just shows a generic machine) I guess I have to put that ugly paper back on which brings me to the next question were do I get the stuff I have seen light brown contact paper at kmart ect but not the dark brown color on the machine. Steve a Funco maybe?

PS
attached
is a picture of the elusive
VUB in all its glory
pre refurb
for any who care to gander                            
                            Cheers soda machine gurus
                                        Michael ':cool:'
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 09:03:36 pm »

Congrats on the find.  Was this machine from Springfield, MA?  Looks just like one I looked at over Thanksgiving.  If so, you got a real nice machine, looked to be real clean.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: