SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 05:46:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Operated on Modern Marvels  (Read 1825 times)
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« on: July 21, 2008, 06:59:57 pm »

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, I didn't see it when I did a search. But I received a email from my employer a couple of days ago announcing that our St Louis plant will be on this show. Thought you may be interested.

Showing: Thursday July 24th at 9:00 p.m. in all (US) time zones. Check your cable or satellite provider for the channel in your area

The production will feature all the neat and innovative technology that has evolved in the vending and coin operated sector. The show will feature segments on vending machines, games and amusements, as well as the more practical uses for coin vending, such as Laundromats and parking meters. 

The vending machine segment will start from a historical perspective and move forward to the technology that is currently available and what we might see in the future. One of the segments will demonstrate how vending machines are actually made at the Crane Merchandising Systems’ manufacturing plant in St. Louis.

For those who don't know Crane Merchandising Systems builds both the National Vendors and Automatic Products brands of vending machines and NRI changers.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 07:03:51 pm by vend_dr » Logged
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 07:57:55 pm »

Thanks for the heads up Vend_ DR  going to make a point to catch that biggrin.
MCarter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 08:25:08 pm »

Got The TIVO set to record it. Its on the History Channel

Matt

RC VMC - 81 Orignal
Vendo V-56 Two Tone Round Top ~~ Currently in use
Seeburg 100 G Jukebox ~~ Restored
Minit Pop Popcorn Machine ~~ Restored
Cavalier 55-D ~~ Restored
Rockola 1426 ~~ Orignal--- For Sale
Chicago Coin Band Box ~~~ Restored