SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 01:08:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally bought a camera!  (Read 2556 times)
« on: October 03, 2005, 05:29:00 pm »

Hello, I have been hovering around this site for a couple of years.  Ever since I bought my first machine, a CSS-64craft Cavalier.  Have hated the color scheme since day one.  Asked a couple of questions on-line, most responses suggested posting pictures.  Did not have a camera.  Faded to the background and have been reading everything I can on this site.  Yes I said first machine, I now have what is supposed to be a Cavalier USS-64 according to the embossed plate.  Much better Coke color scheme, but does not match the pictures here exactly.  Also, after reading some of the posts here about candy machines, tried my hand at buying an old basic machine off eBay.  Bought cheap got cheap.  Lots not mentioned in description.  Two soda machines, a candy machine.  I bought a camera.  I have questions and will be able to post pictures.  Will begin posting questions and pictures in the near future as I learn to work the camera, and can move the machines where I can photograph them.  You have been warned.

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 05:34:01 pm »

The camera's make it really nice.  Can't wait to see the pics.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 09:58:53 pm »

wgurt,
Congrats on the new toy they are very handy to have. Take a read through the great help section on posting pictures. If you have any questions just ask.
Creighton
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 06:44:37 am »

Good to hear you got a digital camera. Like the others said, they are great. I've found mine to be invaluable during the restoration process and for reassembilng.

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: