SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 05:59:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choice vend gvg168-5  (Read 8737 times)
« on: August 11, 2002, 12:35:56 pm »

Need Help on Choice Vend anyway to bypass coin mech so that i dispense soda with out inserting coins
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2002, 08:08:24 pm »

It really depends on the coin mech in the machine, what kind do you have, (coinco, vendo, national rejector's,etc.110 volt, or 24 volt...)Huh?
Also there's usally a wiring diagram on the inside of the door that tells the electrical pin-connections of the coin mech, but basically you want to wire across the same pins as the coin switch with a small momentary push button switch, that you hide some where on the machine,(the upper-right corner of the bottle opener is my favorite spot)

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2002, 09:32:08 pm »

Here's a basic diagram, NOTE the pin out is for a 60's Vendo 56 slant-shelf ,jones connector/125volt changer  ':O'   YOUR's may wire differently!!! basically it fools the machine into thinking you gave it a coin, (this can be wired in parallel with the coin mech so it still accepts coins too.)

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2002, 10:49:13 pm »

I wired per diagram vend relay kicks in, push vend no product
replace all bulb and tested all working
by maually vend motor relay kicks in still not sure what else need to be fixed so that the relay will kick in ffrom vend switch
schematic on case is old and fadded
at bottom of schematic
Standard 5 Flavor Prime Line Machine Schematic
would you know where i could a copy
Choice Vend cvc 168
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2002, 10:35:29 pm »

I recently purchased a ChoiceVend Pepsi machine that is either a CVC-168 or a CVC-224, I'm not sure.  It's a five-button machine with a narrow logo on top.  The schematic on the inside says it's a 5-Flavor Primeline II machine.  The coin mechanism on the inside is a Coinco S75-9800B.

It does a great job of keeping the cans cold, but I can't seem to get it to vend, so it appears that I've got the exact same problem that you do.   Any suggestions, or if you are able to determine a solution, please post it here.  Thanks!
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2002, 02:31:50 pm »

In either case, are the vend motors functioning...?
Perhaps the vend relay is burnt out...?

Acquiring a good schematic diagram would be an excellent acquisition!!! I have no resources to suggest to get a Choice Vend manual...

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2002, 10:00:18 pm »

I have a cvc-168 with a fairly good looking schematic. If I can get it off I will try to scan it and email it to anyone who wants it.

Can I wire the switch up without the coin mech? The machine I have had the mech removed. I would like to be able to wire the switch up to vend without having to put a new mech in the machine. Is there any way to find out what mech was in this thing?

Thanks
Mike Julian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: