SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 05:24:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snack machine and Popcorn Warmer. Worth buying? Value?  (Read 3748 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: June 21, 2009, 11:54:05 am »

My Grandpa found two Popcorn warmer vending machines and a Snack machine that I have never seen before local to him. I don't know what I can get them for but I wanted to see what you all thought. Are they worth buying and what is the max for them. The snack machine looks neat but it may be too new to be worth anything and I like the Popcorn machine on the right. They are just warmers right? They don't Pop correct? Please let me know your advice. Are they duds or worth getting and for how much max. Thank you.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 02:08:47 pm »

Anyone???
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 02:36:12 pm »

Popcorn machines are just warmers. Not worth much, less than $200 for each. Snack machine looks cool, but newer like you said.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 08:44:40 am »

Like Brian Said, Both are warmers only...the one on the left though is a cup dispenser machine, which is kinda neat.. the cup comes out first, then fills with popcorn.. the other one is a bag machine.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
oldskoolcoinop
10 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 08:41:50 pm »

I like the popcorn machine on the right because thats the one I have. tounge It has a cool 50's graphic on the globe. The one on the left is to square and boxy for my taste. I would and have paid 200+ for the right one. Globe condition is key.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: