SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 04:09:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victor 3 door value  (Read 3291 times)
SodaShopNick
Soda Jerks

« on: October 29, 2012, 04:09:45 pm »

About a year ago I picked up a Cavalier 72 from a guy who also had a Victor 3 door floor cooler (with counter top and I think embossed).  At the time I was not interested in the Victor, but in a few weeks I am going to be headed back to take a look at it and I am trying to get a ballpark estimate on what it might be worth.  I know pictures would be good, but unfortunately I don't have any.  I don't remember much when I saw it the first time as it was buried with stuff on top of it, but I do remember the counter top looked to be in bad shape.  Assuming the counter top is the only issue and it is otherwise complete, running and in a good shape, what would be a ballpark estimate on what it might be worth. 
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 06:27:54 pm »

I think in a perfect world of assumptions between 650-850  wouldd be pretty fair. 

They look big and bulky....hope others chime in.  Contact the seller for some photos and post them up before you go

Jared

BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 10:13:46 am »

I think that price is right. (although I paid just a bit more for mine, but the condition was really good)
Yes they are on the bigger side than say a 2 door or a slider.... but mine as we speak is in line for restoration and should be ready by the spring time.
I'm having it turned into a bar for my mancave.

happydrinkers

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
kbareit
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 05:24:20 pm »

I paid $500.00 for mine, It was intact except for the front grille and the counter. It has some dents and the liner needs replaced but runs and cools well. They are a beast to move around though. smile

Cavalier 27
Jacobs 26
Ideal 55 Hires root beer, 7-Up restored
Ideal 55 Pepsi, Barqs original
Double cola,Squirt,Nesbitts,Canada Dry on deck
3 Westy 60's
3 Westy 78's
Cav 72 original
S&S 1400 WD2 Pepsi
Stoner Junior
SodaShopNick
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 06:49:07 pm »

Thanks guys for your replies.  Unfortunately I won't be able to get any pictures before I head down to see it, but the info everyone has provided me will help.  I am hoping the fact that it is so big and bulky combined with the fact it has been in storage for about 25 years might help me get it cheap.  Of course it all depends on condition.  I already have lots of things to restore so hope this is going to be in good shape.  I will post some pics after I get to see it.  Thanks again for all of your help and welcome anyone else s thoughts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: