SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 05:03:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Info  (Read 3879 times)
kf8yc
« on: December 28, 2010, 11:17:57 am »

I have a few questions, first what model number is my machine in the picture? somebody wrote on the inside cover V 190. Second I put the switch in for the free vending and it worked, but moved the machine into the house had to take off the door and now the only button that will work is the first one. If I unplug the first plug on the siwtch on door and move it down to the second one, then the second switch works it. On the plug there is 2 white wires one comes from the wire harness and the other goes to the second switch, but when I trip the free switch I get nothing at the second one. Next question the micro switch on 4 and 5 are broke where could I get these switches? Also is there anywhere to get a motor or gear box?
Thanks for the help.
Peter
JBVending

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 03:33:24 pm »

Your selection switches are wired in series. In standby n.o. to vend motor, n.c to next switch. That prevents pressing two or more at once. Same with the vend motors on most machines, so if you have a switch off the vend assembly that may effect the other columns.
Pretty common micro switches you can find at Radio Shack or electronic stores. Venders Exchange would have motors and switches I believe. This is a newer bubble front machine, cant tell from pictures which one it is. I have some parts in warehouse that may work on that machine.

ck qrz for email...k4emq

JB
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: