SMC Discussion Areas
May 24, 2024, 09:53:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lacrosse pepsi  (Read 3993 times)
« on: September 06, 2004, 05:25:08 pm »

Hi,
I'm a newbie here and need some help in identifying the model of the LaCrosse Pepsi bottle vending machine that I picked up this summer. It looks like the tag that should have the model number is missing. From the price shown, 30 cents, I am thinking maybe it is from the 70s, perhaps 80s?? I have a couple urls attached where you can find pictures of it.

I also need to find a flourescent bulb for the light fixture inside. The old bulb was removed before I bought it and it seems to be an odd size. Something like 11 inches with the medium bipins. Any clue what the number of the bulb should be or where I might be able to buy one?

Thanks for your help.

Sherri Corrao
Pepsi Vending Machine Slideshow pdf
Pepsi Vending Machine Webpage
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 01:46:41 am »

I assume you have more of the coin mech than what is in that picture. The peice the coins go into from the slot. If not you are missing a peice. You see that metal wire peice sticking out of the coin mech about middle. If you push down on that a few times. I can't really tell looks like it is stuck down or missing in those curved slots. Those small gray metal wires are hard to see in a picture. It should click and ring up the proper amount. The machine will then click and make notices as in ready to vend a soda. As for the light, I was lucky on my machine to already have the bulb included. You just need to measure from terminal to terminal. I can't remeber it is the outside of both connectors or inside. If you look through the posts people explain how that work. Most bulbs are within a certain lengh anyway. It also looks like to can detach the whole entire light assemble. If not you can replace it with all new light fixture from a home improvment store. Should be standard 110/117 volts into that transformer.

hope that helps a little. Also if you look on the list they have diagrams up of certain con mechs and it will give you a better idea of all the parts needed and they can point you out to exactly what you need to hit to register up a sale.

later,

ussexplorer
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 09:06:15 am »

Hi & welcome, you've got an LaCrosse 90 bottle vendor!
I'll check inside my LVC-100  later & let you know what bulb size you'll need for the lightup sign,( should be the same) and ussexplorer is correct, you are missing the coin acceptor/slug rejector portion of the coinmech, looked like a Coinco S75-9800 B model. , so if you can't find the rejector off of an old parts mech. then any 9800 A/ B model ( 115 volt) will plug right in to replace it...
here's a shot of my LaCrosse 100/RC Cola

the lamp is a F15T12/CW    (cool white)

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: