SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 03:04:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendolator vf 90  (Read 4004 times)
« on: February 04, 2004, 07:37:23 pm »

Hello,

I have a Vendolator VF 90 B-D, square top Pepsi machine that will not cool. The fan runs and that's about it. Is there a service/repair manual available for this model? Does anyone know of someone who does work on the compressor on this unit? I appreciate any help. Thanks,

Hank
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 08:06:55 pm »

Hi Hank, & Welcome!  the compressor deck on the V90 should have a seperate plug on a short line cord going into the junction block on the wireharness of your machine, unplug it & try just plugging the compressor into a seperate extension cord (of the correct size 16 gauge or better) & see if the compressor even trys to start, or does it seem to humm, then "click" then after a few seconds try to start again? as it might just be a sticky compressor (if it's been sitting around unused a while.) or it may just be a defective start/run relay.
& you might want to give eric at Global a jingle to get a better Idea what's-what...JohnieG

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 10:00:52 pm »

Thanks Johnie!
globalcompressors
Soda Jerks

Global Compressors (Eric)

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 10:19:23 am »

Hank,

If you will call me with the info on the compressor tag, I probably have a relay and overload that will work for that compressor. Give me a call and I'll mail it to you.

Eric

how's that OBAMA CARE workin' out for ya?
cvb141
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 07:41:30 pm »

Hey Hank,

I'm sure Eric can help you but I'm just down the road from you in Spartanburg. I do repair on some restored Coke machines around town and own a couple of my own. I sent you an e-mail so you can give me a call if you would like some  help from a refrigeration repair co. locally.

Jerry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: