SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 05:16:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Candy machine??  (Read 6739 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: January 27, 2005, 02:42:10 pm »

Well I am still having good luck. Today I went to pick up a lacrosse can machine and Also found this candy machine. I know nothing about them but I do know that this one works and is complete. It is great shape has a few scratches but nice. I couldn't pass it up for $35. Does anyone know anything about these. I also got the pepsi machine for $50 and it works as the owner says. Nice old man so I took his word. At 25 degrees it is too cold to test it anyways. Does anyone know if either of these are collectable.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 02:43:12 pm »

pepsi machine
Kevin C
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 03:00:50 pm »

Josh

Good price on the Lance candy machine. I was offered one at $200 but passed.

Kevin

Vendo 63-C   On the job
Vendo 56   Going back together
Vendo 56-C    Waiting for rehab!
Vendo 126  Rough outside but loaded & operational
Vendo 110  Under repair
Ideal 55 -  **For Sale make offer
Glasco 55 -  Waiting
Royal 650  On the job
Lance Snack Machine - On the job
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 03:03:53 pm »

You wouldn't believe how heavy the candy machine is. It's like there is lead in the bottom. I bet it weighs more than the pepsi machine. They really didn't want people stealing those things.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 04:39:43 pm »

Nice deal & all those free crackers too! mmmm-mmm!!! ':p'

I had a simular Pepsi machine only a 4-button, that I sold for $250.00, as for the candy machine, I don't know what to tell you, as I had some cigarette machines of the same type (pull-knob) that I had a dickens of a time selling...if it's not a 50's round-top "Stoner" machine nobody want's them, finally sold the 'ciggy' machines (both were " National's" ) for $125.00 to a guy with a smokers shop, for people who wanted to run in & buy a single pack...

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 04:45:56 pm »

Maybe the cig machine would be harder to sell than the candy machine, because most states have made it illegal to vend cig packs through public machines, right? I sure do remember them as a kid though. Every restaurant had 'em.
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 04:47:34 pm »

loman4ec, how do you get folks to sell to you for so cheap? You'd think that no one would sell stuff for less than $100 these days.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 05:44:51 pm »

The candy machine would look kind of cool with a TV screen in it..

Glen
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2005, 10:35:58 pm »

Markito,
All that I do is run ads in all of the small town newspapers within a 75 mile radius of my home for machines wanted. I put the ad in the antiques section not the wanted section. I only go see about 50% of the calls that I get. You know you will always get a few people with Cavalier 64's that think they are going to finance their retirement on. I have only been buying these push button machines because my Brother-in-law wants a few machines. Which by the way he wants the pepsi machine I got today so I will be selling the choice vend that I got the other day cheep if anyone wants it or parts from it. Also if anyone is looking for anything let me know as I have been buying alot of machines and to all of you I will pass these deals on to you if there is anything that you need.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2005, 10:37:06 pm »

By the way does anyone know how old the candy machine is.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: