SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 06:27:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendorlator VF56E-SA  (Read 2872 times)
sodamachine6503

« on: April 24, 2013, 09:58:56 pm »

Hello everyone,
     I'm looking for information on a Vendorlator VF56E-SA serial #18200V56E.  I've had this machine in my garage for years and I'm looking for a project to work on with my kids.  I'd like to get it back to it's original condition.  When I got the machine, it was light blue with PEPSI logos on it.  I spray painted it a darker blue to clean it up a bit, but it never quite looked right.  I have not been able to find a lot of information on this model number, but the couple machines I've seen online, were 7up with embossing.  On mine, the details are the same (coin changer, chrome, etc) except the embossing.  Is it supposed to be a 7up (without embossed logo) or Pepsi?  Or was this just a generic machine that could be painted to the customer's request.  Any information would be much appreciated.  Steve
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:26:08 pm by sodamachine6503 » Logged
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 11:10:02 pm »

Welcome to the Site Steve!

Yes, that model is a Vendorlator 56.  They came generic ( not embossed) and they made some embossed 7up. 

They are known as a transitional machines as some can still be found with a "crank handle" lever on the front for vending.  Most models were removed and a electronic solenoid was installed which was used with an electronic coin mechanism.

Many of the parts in that machine are compatible with some of the "roundtop" models.

Jared
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 07:03:58 am »

Great machine for a project with the kids. If you like pepsi you can keep it that way, or you can make it into any fantasy machine that you want. 56 square tops are pretty common, but not with the coin door. Parts should easy to find if you need any.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-1050s-Vendo-Vendorlator-VF56E-SA-Embossed-7UP-Soda-Pop-Vending-Machine-/251247182316?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7f7fc1ec&nma=true&si=7mLVh9Zp5s9V7UUdgBu5eONoDtk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I bid on this embossed 7up, but had to go to Vermont so I didn't go too high or win. I would rather have a nonembossed and then turn it into a Moxie or orange crush machine!!

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: