SMC Discussion Areas
May 12, 2024, 04:34:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a cavalier upright  (Read 3238 times)
BIG RED
« on: April 08, 2004, 10:40:26 am »

I read in several areas that cavalier only mad one type of upright soda machine and it dose not look like mine.  M/N 500816 S/N 6 4ac9-0377 and it dispenced Royal Crown soda.  Anybody have any info on this?  ':p'  ':p'

vendobaldtops
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 10:29:28 pm »

Big Red, that's poppycock...Cavalier actually made a bunch of upright models such as the C-51, CS 72, and CSD 96.  If you can, post a pic of your machine or describe it in more detail (i.e. bottle door on lft, crank handle, ammo belt bottle mechanism etc.).  Someone could probably identify it pretty quickly but with those numbers you supplied, I am stumped...Bald
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 04:37:42 pm »

Ken,

As stated, Cavalier manufactured several upright models during the 50's and even more during the 60's...
Have you browsed through the Soda Machines Section with particular attention to the Cavalier Section...? I suggest narrowing down the model and we can go from there...
Unless you have the ability to take a digital picture and then upload/post it here so we can compare apples to apples...

My six cents,

Jim

johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 05:50:36 pm »

sounds like you're describing the Ideal line of coolers, they didn't make hardly any uprights two that I've heard of the "400-B" & the "49-B" Post a picture !

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
BIG RED
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 03:59:03 pm »

I'm sorry I typed that my soda machine was a cavalier I stand corrected it is a Cornelius (Selectivend) with those model number and serial number, but I still see no pictures that look like mine and I will try to take a picture of mine and send it in.  I need to get ahold of a digital camera.  It stands 55.5 inches tall and 26 inches wide has 4 selections that holds cans the latch looking at the front of the machine is on the left that screws in to close and out to open after the key unlocks it and it has Royal crown emblems on it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: