SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 01:30:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VMC 27 Pipe Stand  (Read 8091 times)
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 12:24:09 am »

Lol it's no big deal, I figure I probably won't ever find a pipe stand on its own so figured I might as well buy the cabinet style base for now, I messaged the member earlier today when he posted the reply, just waiting for pics and price... I have 3 VMC 27's all without bases lol so if the price is fair I will definitely get it... Again, no big deal just thought it was funny lol !
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:28:27 am by Jeffmon » Logged
CFlatt

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 08:18:08 am »

Sorry to keep you waiting, I haven't had a chance to get a pic nor a price for it and really don't even know what to ask for it. It will need to be restored itself, but not in bad shape by any means. I don't know how to post pics on the forum using my phone and my desktop computer is packed up at the moment. Please send me a text at 817-two 29-O884 and I'll respond this evening with pics and answer any questions that you have on it.
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 09:05:10 am »

I will wait for your to decide if you are going to buy it.  I have a friend that has been looking for the cabinet style.  If he would of said he had a  pipe rack stand I wouldn't of PM him.   I should of clarified that in my initial reply sorry for the cconfusion.

Jared
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 09:28:36 am »

Lol its really not a big deal Jared, I know what you're saying, the second I get pics and a price I will make a decision instantly and let you know, I will most likely take it regardless of condition providing  the price  is fair,  which  I'm sure it will be  lol  tounge anyhow no worries lol all is good, I'll let you know either way !
CFlatt

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 10:47:48 am »

I pulled my stand from storage and took pics as Jeff requested. I contacted him via text after he emailed me with the pictures and a price. He stated he wanted the stand given the shipping wasn't outrageous. I told him what the shipping would run in the ballpark of and he again stated he wanted the stand and was just sorting the shipping. He then asked if he needed to pay now and if I would hold it, I said that is ok or just pay before it ships. I told him I would drop it off and not charge any packaging fees, just the actual shipping. I was extremely nice and went out of my way to help him, but then 3 days later he sends me a text asking about the chrome strip (which is not pictured in any of the pics sent).

I said there was not one, but the chrome trim most use is found at the local autoparts stores for under $15 a roll. He hasn't responded to any text since May 8. I turned a few others away at the deal since i had brought it out of my storage and this is how the guy goes about business? Just a warning to everyone. I understand things come up and you may need to retract a deal, but at least have the common  courtesy to say something along the lines that you are no longer wanting the deal, don't leave people out to dry... This is my first bad experience with this forum and I hope it's the last.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 04:53:36 pm by johnieG » Logged
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 01:34:55 pm »

I was actually still taking the stand as discussed, I asked if you wanted me to pay for it now and you could hold it till I figured out what I was doing as far as shipping, you told me it wasn't a big deal you were in no hurry ! Didn't realize there was a problem much less one that warranted a public notice lol anyhow I apologize for any inconvenience !
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 04:52:26 pm by johnieG » Logged
CFlatt

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 01:41:21 pm »

I sent two text messages (since this was the way we were communicating) on 05/10/13 with no response to either one. I'm not trying to air our the laundry, just letting the forum know how my dealings have gone with this.
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 08:38:22 am »

Well I finally got my pipe stand, a guest on here messaged me saying he wasn't using the pipe stand he got with his machine and was looking to sell it, I was very reluctant at first but we made the deal in a way that we were both kinda protected, anyhow turned out to be a great guy, got a decent stand for a decent price, so thank you David, he has since became a member, very nice guy !
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: