SMC Discussion Areas
May 10, 2024, 09:48:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Antiques vending company.  (Read 9063 times)
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2005, 05:31:47 pm »

This deck was already 99% restored. The only things left were basic touch-ups (any nicks/scratches picked up during repair/transit). I sandblasted the deck, condensor fan mount, and the evaporator fan shroud and painted/polished everything else to include all copper.

The only thing wrong with this deck was the compressor and it had an incorrect cheap spun copper drier installed (desicant bead broke loose and clogged cap. tube rendering system useless).

The wiring was discussed prior. We decided the best route was to install a new harness.

Brian
globalcompressors
Soda Jerks

Global Compressors (Eric)

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2005, 08:20:13 pm »

Brian,

We'll be starting on your unit this week. We had a small problem with Rita and it did put us a bit behind. As for all others, I do welcome any and all questions. I do check in once a week or so, I do answer e-mail 3 or 4 times a week, and I'm ALWAYS available by phone. Just give a call!

Eric

how's that OBAMA CARE workin' out for ya?
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 06:50:39 am »

Eric -

Thanks for the notification! I'm really looking forward to getting it back and completing my machine! Again, thanks!

I understand completely about delays but a natural disaster is a new one for me to be involved with. I'm just glad you guy's are ok and were able to get back up and running with minimal problems.

Brian
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 10:31:49 pm »

I called Eric, he knows I am the new guy and he spent about an hour helping me understand what my coolers were and helped with repairing them.  Even though I will not be buying for a few months.

He is the best!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: