SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 11:02:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: At last a soda machine near me ????  (Read 2251 times)
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« on: May 28, 2005, 11:31:46 am »

Hello Chaps

After months of surfing Ebay UK I have at last come across a Soda Machine that is only a hour away from me. However, all is not what it seems.

Soda Machine

Is this really a collectable Icon as described in the script or is this sort of thing frowned upon by the collecting community??
Its not my cup of tea but wondered whether it did really go for big bucks in the "Land of the Free".

Guess I'll just have to be patient. I keep looking over neighbours walls into their gardens. Have nearly been arrested three times. Haven't found any Soda Machines but some of the sights I've seen. Well that's another topic and probably another discussion forum.

Dave   ':blushing:'
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 12:31:28 pm »

Well Dave, you could remove the upholstery, push the incomplete side of the machine against the wall. buy some lids and keep your own ice chest inside. Could display well until something better comes along.

Glen
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 11:34:16 pm »

I'm a minority here, but I actually like the CCC 's (Coke Cooler Couches).
I would love to have one in my gameroom.
But most here consider it sacrilidge or canibalism.

But as far as selling it for big bucks, probably not, especially if you have to ship it to the U.S. or something.
But I am excited for you that there is finally a Coke machine (kinda), near you.
Don't give up hope mate. You'll find a nice one someday soon, I just know it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: