SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 01:38:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Print stamps  (Read 2378 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: April 29, 2005, 08:14:43 pm »

I remember from a while back someone said that they collected old stamps like were used in newspaper printing. Was that any of the regulars or does anyone remember who that was? I have a few nice ones I want to get rid of. I don't want anything for them I just couldn't see throwing them away. Some are really neat.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 10:10:45 pm »

Hey Josh,

That would be me. We make art stamps and collect the old stuff. Let me know what you want for shipping and it's on it's way. What fun!!
Creighton
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 10:44:29 pm »

Dont even worry about it. Just Pm me your address and they are yours. They aren't much. There is a Coke bottle, A Chevrolet bowtie that says Chevrolet inside, a 1957 Chevy, a sprite boy, a sinclair gas, and a Phillips gasoline and motor oil. They are all really old and in good shape. My Dad has had them for years. Some are glued into a box but they are lightly glued and will be easy to remove. I am just happy that they are going to someone I know. If you get them and you don't want them you won't hurt my feelings if you trow them out or sell them, or mabey you can pass them on to someone else.
Josh
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 11:24:26 pm »

Josh,
Done. What a great place!!
Creighton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: