SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 12:57:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The quote key might be worn out after this...  (Read 6684 times)
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« on: September 30, 2012, 09:50:00 pm »

I inquired about a Westy Standard outside of Baltimore, finally got a response...wow.

Hi Tom....I "plugged in" the coke cooler  to see if it was "operable"...It does "run", where I can hear the "compressor in operation", but I can "Not Guarantee" how long this coke machine will "continue to operate" once you would decide to purchase "it"....I would "hate" for you to take the long drive down to Baltimore and be "displeased" with what you would observe with this "machine"...As I had mentioned before about the "lid"; it is made up of "plywood" ( it could be "marine plywood" but I can Not guarantee that either; this is the way that I "received it".....I was hoping to find a "replacement lid" for this one coke machine of mine if I would decide to keep "it" if I can Not get my:  "asking price"......I am Not a "collector", Nor am I a  "dealer"; this coke machine was a "trade" that was done some 10 to 15 years ago for a 400 dollar  "barter"....When my sister posted this coke machine (the "first time" on Craig's list),  I wanted  400 dollars for this  coke machine but had very little calls;  with: "one show", but "no go"; so  my "sister" renewed the Craig's list add  for the "second time" (once the "add had expired"), where "it"  was lowered to the price of:  "300 dollars" (Without asking me"); so I will stick to this "amount" for "You" since you had apparently viewed the price for "300 dollars"....  I will NOT  lower the price if I for some reason you would want to negotiate for a "lower price" than my asking price of 300 dollars... I just wanted to make myself clear on this matter so there are "No issues" or "hard feelings"  when you "might arrive".. ( with all due respect )......My sister "renewed" this add (for a "third time") where "it" is posted at "350 dollars"; I guess she does Not "hear too good" when I said that I want 400 dollars for "it".....I guess my sister wants me to sell this coke machine to get it out of our Mom's yard?.......anyway....If you would want to call me before taking your trip (which I would suggest if  "I were in your shoes" ) so you can ask any further questions regarding this "coke machine of mine"....I hope that you are satisfied with what I have wrote in "this email"...If for some reason that you would not want to contact me; then there is No hard feelings on "my part"......Respectfully: Ted K....If you want to post "your telephone #, then I would be willing to call you in the "evening hours" to keep my "long distant bill" at a "discounted rate"....I am Not available "all day" to receive phone calls, so you would have to leave a message to let me know the "best time to call You" with ( of course ) "your telephone # )......Thanks again for reading my email....

SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 09:56:32 pm »

"Wow",, that is quite the "Interesting Email".!

It "might" be "Interesting" to go see "His Machine", just to see what kind of "nutjob", "he" is.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 10:01:43 pm »

Tkaz,
I "work" in "Baltimore" if you woud like to have "someone" take a "look" at "it" for "You".

"Jim"

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 10:10:17 pm »

Here's the "ad", not sure its "worth" the "money"

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/atq/3305462459.html

Pat Pixley
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 10:11:22 pm »

WOW!!!   come by ! Don't come by he needs to make up his mind.   Or he should check with the other personality that he has   help   oh

If you go take a bag of peanuts for the nut within him  wow .
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:15:06 pm by Pat Pixley » Logged
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 10:15:02 pm »

Yeah, I think I'd "pass".

"Jim"

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
Blind1968
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 09:58:53 am »

WOW, This guy has some issues. I would pass.

~ Bryan
cohammer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 03:47:20 pm »

The part I like is they want it out of the yard

Ideal 35 RC
v 23 deluxe
v 39
c 96
c 55 e
C 51 g
C 72
C96
V 27
Westinghouse JR ice chest
Westinghouse standard ice chest
Westinghouse master ice chest
early model Stoner jr.
Stoner theaters
Thanks Jeff
jbachman2
5 Cent Member

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 04:14:35 pm »

Wow, I think I want to punch that guy in the face after "reading that".

My Machines:

Ideal 55 Slider
Westinghouse WB-78-66-D
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 04:33:51 pm »

This is the type of guy that "air quotes" everything he says when talking to him at a party.

He seems like a neurotic type of person.

I would bring someone with you if you are to go see him "lol"

" happydrinkers"

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: