SMC Discussion Areas
May 23, 2024, 11:44:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbe help with vendorlator  (Read 2424 times)
« on: January 23, 2006, 11:59:31 am »

I just got this machine pretty cheap, because a can exploded in the machine and it stopped working.  The compressor keeps everything nice and cold, but it won't dispense any cans.  Never worked on a vending machine, but good with electronics, and the solenoids seem to be working, and the switches too, it seems more of the syrup gumming up the wire connections, but I can't seem to find any reference on the web to this machine, and am not even certain of the model.  Any help with this would be appreciated.  If anybody needs more info or more pics please just let me know.
Thanks,
David
cvb141
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 01:55:03 pm »

Looks like a Vendo V-192-6 to me! I had a V-256-6, a good working Coke machine. I like the look of the Pepsi one, neat looking.  It was sometimes difficult to load because of the rounded edges on the cans. They wouldn't roll straight down into position, they would fall out of place and bust. I got where I would reach through and load it instead of letting them roll down into place. Never had any problems other than that, so I never had to work on it. My brother has it know and it's still running.  Anyway, good luck on getting yours back to going.
Jerry
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 02:31:05 pm »

Hello Frostbite,
  Welcome aboard, lots of fun, friendly advice and good people here!! ':drinkers:'

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 02:59:04 pm »

Thanks you very much, and I'll be definitely be around (especially if I have problems getting it working).  LOL  Thanks again and look forward to chatting more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: