SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 08:44:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 44 coin mechanism help  (Read 5074 times)
Doug Evans
« on: April 23, 2002, 09:06:18 pm »

I could use some help please.  Anyone have a good manual that I could borrow?

I have the whole mechanism out of the machine sitting on my workbench.   I know where the slots are under the coin rejector.  I can put in two nickels, or one dime, or a quarter in and nothing happens when I crank the handle.  The handle turns and the slot mechanism moves slightly to the left and then it stops along with the handle.  
    I don't see a flat plate above the slots.  There is a flat plate below the slots that connects with the coin return and it moves left and the coins drop out when the return is pushed.
    Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks again,
Doug Evans
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2002, 05:03:24 pm »

Doug,

Here is what I found sorting out a RT V-56. Don't know how close the 44 mech. is to the large door unit. Jim?

Get a strong flash-light and some heavy duty pipe cleaners and clear any dirt/obstruction from each coin path.

On mine (plate on top) facing the vend handle .25 goes in the far slot then .10. Next slot needs two nickels to allow the vend process. I'm not sure what goes on with the next two slots. Suspect one is for pennys.

Once I sorted out the machine was set for 10 cent vend and put the coin/s in the correct slot all was well. It will not allow vend if a quarter is inserted and the nickel change tube is empty.

Hope this helps. If anyone knows where service manuals for slug rejectors and coin mechs are for sale I would be a customer.

Best regards,
Creighton Smith
cjsmith1@ix.netcom.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: