SMC Discussion Areas
May 08, 2024, 08:14:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: United Maverick Ball Bowler found in Central WI.. Still working in a bar!  (Read 2158 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« on: October 21, 2013, 12:03:43 pm »

Driving through WI on the way to the Packers Game this weekend.. made a few stops at some roadside watering holes and ran across this at a small little tavern in Central WI.  Worked great on a quarter.. bowled 3 games with my buddy who was along.. Even the wife said that is kinda cool happydrinkers  so that's what I wanted to hear.

I asked if it was for sale and got the long story of it's owned by the previous owners wifes dead grandfather, blah blah blah...

I left me card and finished out my last Frame (strike of course) and went along my way.

if they call me? what is something like this even worth? its original and working... ?

Thanks
John

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 04:35:52 pm »

The pin guard  backglass and coin mech are not factory.  A great idea especially in a bar, I imagine  a few balls were thrown.

Depending on condition, unrestored ball bowlers can go for $100- $2500, much like pop machines, condition and size. I can see this  one going for the high end, looks clean, and plays.
If you have the room, ball bowlers are an absolute blast

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: