SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 04:27:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Stoner Theater to sell??  (Read 2424 times)
newbiecollector
« on: October 27, 2011, 08:11:45 pm »

I am really looking to buy an unrestored Stoner Theater Candy machine to have restored.  I've been looking for a while and they sure are hard to find.  Does anyone know where I can buy one or have one to sell??  It has to be the real deal.  I already have another Stoner model but want this one for my theater room.  Thanks!!
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 10:57:17 am »

I thought I saw a Theater on the Toledo CL the other day but it is gone now.  Keep looking--one will turn up.

drinking Tim drinking
newbiecollector
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 11:07:41 am »

Thanks for the heads up. We saw that one the other day and called but he already sold it. Weren't fast enough.
Roadman
25 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 02:25:37 pm »

The one in Toldeo was priced cheap at $1,250...sold quickly.  There was a Stoner Theatre in AZ a month or two ago that was listed on CL for $1,800. Looked damaged though and it would have been expensive to ship to most areas.  There was another Stoner Theatre in the midwest I found a couple months that the owner was firm at $2,000. Keep looking, it took me about a year to find one.  The Stoner Theatre is a fabulous machine to own when they are professionally restored.  They are in very high demand with few available.  A lot of collectors and dealers are trying to find this model.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: