SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 10:11:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with coin mech!!!!!  (Read 9906 times)
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 11:44:08 am »

When I put coins in on the outside of the machine, they go straight to the coin return chute. The only way I can get it to work is remove the inside plate and insert coins there, to trigger the machine to release the cup. Seems like the coin mech is working, but needs some general cleaning or something.

Brian  happydrinkers
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 06:20:59 pm »

maybe I am missing something here but if the sold out light is lit then the machine believes it is empty. It doesn't matter if there is product in the machine, the machine still believes it is empty so it will not take coins. I believe you said it is a cup soda. Sold out conditions in a cup soda are usually caused by 1 of 3 things.

1 - it thinks it is out of cups
2 - it doesn't beleive it has water (feeder cup system)
3 - It thinks the waste pail is full.

Yes on all mechanical style cup soda's that I have worked on if you cheat it by dropping the coins in they still will vend even if the sold out light is on.
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 07:08:32 pm »

Well, it is full of product, full of water and full of cups. I think they are getting caught up somewhere. I will have it looked at. The empty light is off.

Brian  happydrinkers
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: