SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 05:39:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO CLUE KIDS  (Read 25670 times)
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2014, 08:16:13 am »

Chalkboards... I remember being “chosen” to take the chalk erasers outside to “clean” them by beating them against the building...
Got out of class for that! loved that...

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
halehouse
Soda Jerks

« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2014, 07:31:34 pm »

I also mentioned chalkboards. We then went to dry erase boards (much better than chalkboards) when our building was renovated about 10 years ago. Now, I rarely use the dry erase board.

Vendo 63 Stylestar (Restored)
Glascock Standard
Cornelius 50 Slider (Restored)
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2014, 08:33:18 pm »

When we were kids, as a joke we placed a white pastel crayon on the chalkboard ledge during a rain lunch day, and with no teachers in the class during lunch, we egged on another kid to draw male body parts on the board (with what he thought was chalk), and never to turn down a dare, he drew SEVERAL of them of all shapes and sizes.... well, when you try to erase a pastel chalk off a black board... IT DOESNT COME OFF!!  lol.... water only makes things worse!!! When class started, and the teacher came in, lets just say she was NOT amused!

We had to get the janitor to use wild coyote ACME chemical solution to get it off!   laugh

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: