SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 11:28:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some in put from you guy's  (Read 5021 times)
Pat Pixley
« on: March 29, 2002, 08:05:32 am »

Ok I need some help , Here's my problem I have found two machine's the first one is a Westinghouse Master Electric
and the second is a Pepsi Vendorlater Sq. top seven slant
shelves  and both are missing parts the Westinghouse is not
running and is missing the bottom panels  the tank is very rusty, the  Vendorlater the light up sign is missing  and is missing all the shelves (I know I can get the shelves) it
runs great this is the only plus . they also have been sitting
out side in the rain and snow and in the mud . The asking prices is $500. for both and the guy wont move on the price's.
So a little in put from you guy's would be great. thank's
Pat      'dontget'

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2002, 11:43:35 pm »

I have the front panels with the chrome strips that you need, as well as the metal grates for the inside of the cooling compartment if you decide to buy the master electric.  Let me know if you need them.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2002, 09:26:18 pm »

I don't think I'd go for it. Seems steep for what they are unless you have lots of time to restore and hunt for parts. You'd be better off with a complete, more desireable machine where when you're done you can get the money back. Please keep in mind that this is strictly personal opinion based on some good experiences with getting machines at a fair price, restoring them and selling at a mild profit.

Nate
Pat Pixley
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2002, 04:42:14 pm »

I would like to thank you Nate for your opinion and also Archimedes for making  the offer for the part's.
I'm going to step away from these two till he decide's to come
down.  It just kill's me to see  two machine go to pot  like that .  

Thank's

Pat P.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2002, 11:30:35 pm »

I agree - He want's way too much for the condition they are in.

I found a Ideal 55 Coke slider back in 1991...The guy wanted $500.00 at the time and it too was just rusting away in his backyard. I told him I would have to pass and that if he would take $100.00 to call me.....Seven months later the guys calls and tells me to come get it...$125.00 - Another machine saved from the rust monster.

Good luck pat,
Ed
Pat Pixley
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2002, 03:33:10 pm »

Well I took your advice   Colamachines  I offered the guy
a $150 for both machines, And  wow you thought I killed his best hunting dog.  I've neer been called so many bad names,
As he told me He saw where  they had pop machine  on E bay
for three time more that what he was letting them go for  and I was just  a crook.    Well I want to thank every body again
for helping out on this.

Pat  Pixley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: