SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 01:18:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westinghouse WE-6 water cooled chest for restoration  (Read 2395 times)
iggybu
5 Cent Member

My collection so far...!

« on: December 09, 2012, 05:56:56 pm »

I need some money for Xmas and room so I am selling my Westinghouse we6 chest. The motor still works. Dated 1945 or 46. Has a new power chord. The agitator chord will need replacing tho. Needs to be sanded down and touched up a bit more but is a good project to finish. I had plans to put glass lids on it with the logo etched on it but just don't have the time anymore to finish it.  I got a link to Craigslist posting for the pics since they are too big to load in here and I am posting this with my phone.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/clt/3467117993.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:26:39 pm by johnieG » Logged

He wear no shoeshine,  He got toe jam football, He got monkey finger, He shoot Coca Cola, He say I know you, you know me, One thing I can tell you is you got to be free, Come together, right now, Over me - Beatles

Well I don't drink Coca-Cola, but I sure like an old moonshine - Tom Petty
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 06:28:31 pm »

Well at least it doesn't need "a shot of freon"   laugh.....oh wait.. Oo    that's quite a project in anycase.

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
iggybu
5 Cent Member

My collection so far...!

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 08:07:23 pm »

Trust me...it is a lot better in person. When I got it, it was really bad but I have since added new metal to it and it is in much better shape

He wear no shoeshine,  He got toe jam football, He got monkey finger, He shoot Coca Cola, He say I know you, you know me, One thing I can tell you is you got to be free, Come together, right now, Over me - Beatles

Well I don't drink Coca-Cola, but I sure like an old moonshine - Tom Petty
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: