SMC Discussion Areas
May 08, 2024, 08:25:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Site Problem  (Read 6975 times)
Curless Auto Repair
« on: May 27, 2008, 07:24:32 am »

I can't get into my ads. I have a classified ad, but I can't get back into it. When I click on my ads it takes me to my profile.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 07:57:57 pm »

I apologize for my delay!
I've been busy with school, work and things with the kids at school (field trips to Sea World and Islands of Adventure in the last 5 days)
At any rate, give things a try since I have just upgraded the Classified Ads System and I was able to post and edit an Ad.

Hopefully helpful,
Jim

* * * EDIT * * *

I'm hoping I can correct the Photo Gallery Issues this weekend...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 08:16:33 pm by Jim » Logged

My six cents,

Jim

collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 10:21:10 pm »

I don't know if other members are having the same issues, but I thought I would post.
All day long, it seems a hit and miss that I can connect to the site. Login seems really slow if at all sometimes. Half the time, I get 'Website found...Waiting for reply' for minutes....
Jim - Is this a result of things you are upgrading?
Other websites appear to load quickly, so I do not think it is my computer

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
Pat Pixley
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 10:34:13 pm »

I've had the same problem at work and at home ,I'll get in then can't go any where and I can't even log out if I can get in at all . upside

I've gone into other sites with no problem at all .
 Jim are you still having problem  with the site ?

Pat
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 05:36:12 am »

For a change, my logins have been pretty smooth. I haven't had much trouble at all. I have other sites with trouble though...  oh

Jim... if there is anything you need help with, lemme know. not sure how much help I could be though....

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Curless Auto Repair
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 10:38:54 am »

I did get my page edited, however getting to this thread I had to try it twice each time I came to it.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 11:36:45 am »

Hello,

Until I can resolve a very unfortunate problem with regards to Log-Ins, I found this seems to work...

Log In on the home page, click on the link to the Discussion Areas, Log In again for the Discussion Areas and be sure to allow cookies to be set from SMC. Hopefully, both system will remember you on your return...

With regards to the Classified Ads System, you were able to edit without incident...?

I do apologize for these issues, but in my own defense, I did not know there would be Open Source Legal Issues between two Software Application Developers.  This is ultimately the root of our problems, the code written so our Main System can communicate with the Discussion Areas is no longer available/supported...  I will be researching options as time permits, but I want be be sure work-a-rounds are in place to keep things functional...

Thanks again for your patience...

My six cents,

Jim

Pat Pixley
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 01:06:42 pm »

Thanks Jim for the update , we are all thankful for the time you have put into this smile.

I have one more thing and I don't know if it is just me  or every one I can't seem to get into
the photo gallery area ?

Thanks for every thing  smile.

Pat

FouFF
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 05:55:50 pm »

for me everything is fine but like you said a have to log on both place and it's a bit slow then it was 2-3 day a go ?? But maybe it's because i'm far for you guys  biggrin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: