SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 02:40:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good price for a vendo 144...  (Read 8483 times)
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 07:02:24 pm »

LCJ,
You can add two to each post. If there are a bunch of pictures maybe use the "Photo Gallery".
Creighton
BryanH
Soda Jerks

Sweatin' in Arizona... but it's a dry heat!

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 07:09:48 pm »

Quote (Kilroy @ Nov. 04 2005,3:44)
LC
Yup, pics can be embedded into a post. Check out the Help Button upper right corner of this screen (or any forum screen) and look for Images...

Or file attachments... if you want to upload rather than reference files on a server.

Thanks, Bryan
   Cavalier USS-96: unrestored, working on the back patio
   CV VUB/C 8-91: a fantasy restoration?
   GE Cooler: in pieces, my next project
Lo Cash John
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 08:12:10 pm »

Okay. When I get pics I'll put some up.
I'm going to buy the V-144 and give it to my father-in-law for Xmas. It'll look good in his garage with his Harleys and other old bikes.

As for the remaining inventory, I'll see what I can do to get a bunch of stuff listed and pics too.
Pixel
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 01:59:54 am »

Quote (Lo Cash John @ Nov. 04 2005,6:18)
He worked for coke for many years and now is retired running a "junk/antique" shop in Mississippi. I am pretty certain he has never used the internet to sell his machines, he just deals locally. I asked if he'd ever taken a truck load of stuff to any HotRod shows, biker rallies, antique car show/swap meets, etc and he said "No, the idea never crossed my mind". I am considering working with him to list his inverntory online. Should I assume you guys are interested?

If you don't mind me asking, where in MS is he located?
Lo Cash John
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 11:24:08 pm »

In the next fews days I plan on putting up pics of his shop and perhaps a full inventory with pics and prices but before I do I want to make sure it's okay with him. This includes telling where his shop is, phone number etc... If he doesn't want to be bothered with a bunch of folks calling about machines then I'm not going to do it.

John
Lo Cash John
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 12:52:36 am »

I finally got some pics of the vendo 144. Let's see if I'm smart enough to post them...
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 12:54:36 am »

That is the oddest thing I have ever seen. By the coin door and the way it is added it looks like it was done by selectivend. Cool machine.
Lo Cash John
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 12:55:24 am »

And next...
Lo Cash John
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 12:58:37 am »

You're right, it is a Selectivend conversion. I'm getting it for my father-in-law as an early Xmas gift. Now if I can just get him to get me that new Suzuki Hyabusa...

One more pic...

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: