SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 12:13:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VMC bezel wanted  (Read 13529 times)
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 07:42:43 pm »

Very cool sign! That polarization effect is really cool. This sign actually has a thin layer of fluid between the outside and the inner "ice" effect. The glass actually looks like it is filling with pepsi . Very realistic and looks like a real glass! They did a great job when they designed this sign. When full it stays on for a couple seconds, then the glass goes dark and the "Say pepsi please lights up". Then it repeats the whole thing. The sign is 24" X 24" and is from the early 1960's.
That sounds awesome! Do you think you can get a video of it? I would like to see it running.
vendo81

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2010, 07:52:40 pm »

That sounds awesome! Do you think you can get a video of it? I would like to see it running.
I can video it but not sure how to send it to you. If you PM me and give me your e-mail I can send you photos of it in action!
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 05:32:19 am »

I can video it but not sure how to send it to you. If you PM me and give me your e-mail I can send you photos of it in action!

Post the visdeo on youtube. I'd like to see it

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 08:44:02 am »

Awesome Sign Collection, Signs where my first passion, then Vending machines and coolers took over, but I still LOVE the signs..
I love the Coke and Pepsi Rocker Clocks.. for those who hanven't seen those, a youtube video of those would be cool as well to see them in motion!

Great stuff.. Thanks for sharing.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
vendo81

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2010, 11:33:04 am »

Awesome Sign Collection, Signs where my first passion, then Vending machines and coolers took over, but I still LOVE the signs..
I love the Coke and Pepsi Rocker Clocks.. for those who hanven't seen those, a youtube video of those would be cool as well to see them in motion!

Great stuff.. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the message signguy. The rocker clocks are cool to see in action. I'm trying to figure out how to post them to utube.
Does anyone have a VMC bottle door? I heard from a couple people but they never responded when I sent them a message.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 12:04:12 pm »

Thanks for the message signguy. The rocker clocks are cool to see in action. I'm trying to figure out how to post them to utube.
Does anyone have a VMC bottle door? I heard from a couple people but they never responded when I sent them a message.

I'm still looking.. I am pretty sure I have one.. just have to find in in the pile of parts... I will look more tonight.
 thakns for the reminder.

SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 03:21:07 pm »

I have the Bottle door, It's complete with glass, retainers, and hinge, ir I can just sell the skin if you'd like, no rust holes or problem areas , no bends, good condition.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 01:22:10 pm by SIGNGUY » Logged

vendo81

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2010, 08:43:15 pm »

Thank you signguy. I had found one from another member. If it falls through I'll contact you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: