SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 08:34:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a Bunch of Stuff, Machines, coolers , signs, etc..  (Read 8447 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 04:07:46 pm »

Thanks guys for all the interest.. I have responded to many of you have called or emailed with concerns.. thank you.
No medical or family issues, just a victim of the housing market and an upside down real estate transaction (long story) short of it is need to sell off some my collection for some quick cash...

Regarding the Barqs, yes they where a stand alone brand for many years and then bought by Coke, This machine is as I bought it, it just happend to have a cabinet of a pepsi 81 and never got around to restoring it...

Josh, SUre I'll sell you just he door, and I'll throw the cabinet in for free but the price is the same... biggrin I really don't want to seperate it and don't need the cabinet. Email me for more details...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 04:34:59 pm »

You know what the weird thing is I actually found a barqs cap inside my pepsi machine and when I looked at the edge where they print where it was bottled it said it was bottled by the pepsi bottling company in Lincoln, Nebraska. Maybe before coke bought them pepsi distributed it or something like that?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: