SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 12:23:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca cola cooler  (Read 3343 times)
« on: October 04, 2002, 10:01:33 pm »

I have (what someone labeled) a pre WWII soda cooler.  It stands about 36" high and is 30" x 24".  
I am interested in finding out the age and if it has any value.

The top rusted out and one of my family members found another top but it is too large for this cooler.
I would be interested in selling the lid to someone who needed the larger lid. (the cooler lid opens from each side and is hinged in the middle.)  Also, I would be interested in buying a lid to fit this.  I have a picture but do not know how to put it on the computer.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2002, 06:03:41 am »

June,

Do you have a digital camera/picture? If not, do you have a scanner? These are the only two ways to get a picture into your computer so you can upload it into your post. Without a photograph, it's very difficult to know what you have...?

Is the machine/cooler refrigerated via mechanical means or ice cooled? Are the sides straight or do they bow out a little bit, curved a bit perhaps?

Lastly, I suggest that you browse the Soda Machines Section to see if you see a model similar to yours. I recommend starting with the Westinghouse Manufacturer with emphasis on the following models: Junior, Standard, and Master. Additionally, there are slight variations to each of these models, so if they don'y look exactly like yours, it could just be a different version...

My six cents,

Jim

Pat Pixley
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2002, 11:35:12 pm »

I would guess that it sound like A westinghouse standard
  or master that were I would start at , when you look at
  the soda machine area. Like  Jim said a photo will help.

Pat P.  ':cool:'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: