SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 01:21:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Acceptors model BL9410-807  (Read 2820 times)
Minnesota Jeff
« on: May 04, 2007, 12:01:52 pm »

My Vendo 126 has a Coin Acceptors Model BL9410-807 mechanism that doesn't work. I first cleaned up the rejector so now the coins go through it fine, but it doesn't seem to control the machine. It has settings for 10 - 15- 20 cents and I've tried all 3.

There is a large black plug with 8 flat blades and 1 round one that plugs into the vending machine from the mechanism. When i plug it in, there is an audible snap or clunk like a relay, and if i then unplug the mechanism, the machine allows one bottle to be removed. so by plugging it in and then unplugging it, you can vend one bottle. But plugged in and putting coins through it, nothing.  Any help?

Also - I was just looking on E-bay and it seems that there are plenty Coinco model 75-9800's out there pretty cheap. They look very similar and have the same plug - does anyone know if I can just swap in a different one?

MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 01:13:07 pm »

(Minnesota Jeff @ May 04 2007,10:01)
When i plug it in, there is an audible snap or clunk like a relay,

The C.R.E.M.'s  (coin return electro magnet) will send
small wire fingers to obstruct the coin flow and will reject
them,  if the sold out flappers in the vend columns indicate the machine is empty.

Glen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: